- 2 cups raw hazelnuts
- 1-2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup granulated sweetener
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread hazelnuts around. Roast for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and transfer nuts to a clean kitchen towel and roll the nuts to remove most of the skins.
- Place the hazelnuts in a food processor and blend for 5-8 minutes until a creamy nut butter forms.
- Add the sweetener and cocoa powder and continue blending until smooth. Add a few tablespoons of melted coconut oil if the mixture looks too thick. Blend again.
- Transfer the spread to a clean jar or container.
More Keto Recipes
– Keto Brownie Bars
– Keto Sweet Nut Bars
– Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
– Keto Chocolate Coconut Bars
– Keto Brownies from Scratch
– 4 Ingredient Keto Fudge Bars
– Keto Peanut Butter Bars
– Keto Fudge Bars
POST YOUR RECIPE!
To post your recipe, click here. Share your favorite recipe.
Get your Keto recipe published on the blog with a link back to your own site or social media account.
THE EMOTIONAL EATING GUIDE (FREE)
The Eating Love Guide has helped many people regain control of their eating patterns, resulting not only in weight loss but also better health and improved self-esteem. To read it online, click here.