- 3 cups unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 1 cup coconut oil liquid
- 1/4 cup Sweetener
- 2 cups keto chocolate chips
- No bake and only 4 ingredients. Mix first 3 (not chocolate chips) in a bowl.
- Press batter into a 9 inch pan lined with parchment, press down firmly and refrigerate 1/2 hour. Then cut into bars.
- Melt chocolate chips and dip each bar into it, until fully covered.
- Refrigerate on parchment lined tray until firm.
More Keto “Bars” Recipes
POST YOUR RECIPE!
To post your recipe, click here. Share your favorite recipe.
Get your Keto recipe published on the blog with a link back to your own site or social media account.
THE EMOTIONAL EATING GUIDE (FREE)
The Eating Love Guide has helped many people regain control of their eating patterns, resulting not only in weight loss but also better health and improved self-esteem. To read it online, click here.