- 3/4 cup oil
- 3/4 cup granulated sweetener
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Line a 9″ square pan with parchment paper.
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- Slowly add in moist ingredients.
- Add batter to pan and sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
- Bake for 20 mins then cut into squares.
More Keto “Bars” Recipes
POST YOUR RECIPE!
To post your recipe, click here. Share your favorite recipe.
Get your Keto recipe published on the blog with a link back to your own site or social media account.
THE EMOTIONAL EATING GUIDE (FREE)
The Eating Love Guide has helped many people regain control of their eating patterns, resulting not only in weight loss but also better health and improved self-esteem. To read it online, click here.