- 6 eggs
- ½ cup granulated sweetener
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil – melted
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup protein powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup low-carb sugar-free mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9″x6″ loaf pan with baking paper so it has two handles on the side to lift the bread after baking. Spray it with baking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk eggs and sugar for 1 minute until light and fluffy. Add the melted butter and whisk to combine. Add the rest of the ingredients except chocolate chips and whisk to combine.
- Stop to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl. Stir in chocolate chips. Transfer the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes and serve warm.
More Keto “Chocolate” Recipes
– Keto Chocolate Cupcakes
– Keto Chocolate Ice Cream
– Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
– Keto Chocolate Pudding
POST YOUR RECIPE!
To post your recipe, click here. Share your favorite recipe.
Get your Keto recipe published on the blog with a link back to your own site or social media account.
THE EMOTIONAL EATING GUIDE (FREE)
The Eating Love Guide has helped many people regain control of their eating patterns, resulting not only in weight loss but also better health and improved self-esteem. To read it online, click here.