- 1 cup cream
- 1.5 Tbsp cocoa
- 1/3 cup sweetener
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Place sweetener and cream into a sauce pan on medium-high, then boil & reduce to simmer.
- Stir in cocoa and let cool for 5 mins.
- Place bowl in fridge for 2 hours
- Whisk in yolks and vanilla until a froth appears.
- Freeze for 5 hours, stirring every hour for best results.
More Keto “Ice Cream” Recipes
– Keto Strawberry Milkshake
– Homemade Keto Ice Cream
POST YOUR RECIPE!
To post your recipe, click here. Share your favorite recipe.
Get your Keto recipe published on the blog with a link back to your own site or social media account.
THE EMOTIONAL EATING GUIDE (FREE)
The Eating Love Guide has helped many people regain control of their eating patterns, resulting not only in weight loss but also better health and improved self-esteem. To read it online, click here.