No Bake, Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
2 cups natural peanut butter
3/4 cup almond flour
1/2 cup sweetener
2 cups sugar-free chocolate chips
– Add parchment paper to a tray and set aside.
– Mix peanut butter, almond flour and sweetener in a bowl and mix.
– Form into small balls and place on the tray. Freeze for 10 minutes.
– Melt the sugar-free chocolate chips.
– Dip each ball in the melted chocolate with 2 spoons until completely covered.
– Refrigerate for 20 minutes, or until the chocolate coating has firmed up.
POST YOUR RECIPE!
To post your recipe, click here. Share your favorite recipe.
Get your Keto recipe published on the blog with a link back to your own site or social media account.
THE EMOTIONAL EATING GUIDE (FREE)
The Eating Love Guide has helped many people regain control of their eating patterns, resulting not only in weight loss but also better health and improved self-esteem. To read it online, click here.