- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 4 oz. butter softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sweetener
- Topping: 3 oz Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- Topping: 2 tbsp peanut butter
- Line a 9×9-inch square baking pan with parchment or wax paper.
- Mix first 3 ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Press the peanut butter mixture into prepared pan.
- Topping: Melt chocolate chips. Mix in the peanut butter until smooth. Spread over the peanut butter layer already in the pan.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours, let it sit out for 10 minutes before cutting into.
More Keto “Bars” Recipes
– Keto Brownie Bars
– Keto Sweet Nut Bars
– Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
– Keto Chocolate Coconut Bars
– Keto Brownies from Scratch
– 4 Ingredient Keto Fudge Bars
– Keto Peanut Butter Bars
– Keto Fudge Bars
POST YOUR RECIPE!
To post your recipe, click here. Share your favorite recipe.
Get your Keto recipe published on the blog with a link back to your own site or social media account.
THE EMOTIONAL EATING GUIDE (FREE)
The Eating Love Guide has helped many people regain control of their eating patterns, resulting not only in weight loss but also better health and improved self-esteem. To read it online, click here.