- 8 oz unsweetened baker’s chocolate
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups Sweetener
- 1 ½ sticks of butter
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- Add all ingredients (cut chocolate into small pieces) into a bowl and blend.
- Microwave on high, mixing every 30 seconds.
- When melted mix really, really well.
- Pour onto a parchment paper, lined baking sheet and freeze for 1 hour.
- Cut into squares and serve.
More Keto “Bars” Recipes
POST YOUR RECIPE!
To post your recipe, click here. Share your favorite recipe.
Get your Keto recipe published on the blog with a link back to your own site or social media account.
THE EMOTIONAL EATING GUIDE (FREE)
The Eating Love Guide has helped many people regain control of their eating patterns, resulting not only in weight loss but also better health and improved self-esteem. To read it online, click here.