- ¼ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup Cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups of granulated sweetener
- 1 stick of butter
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 9″ baking dish with parchment paper.
- Melt butter in a bowl and mix in all other ingredients.
- Add batter to baking dish and bake for 20-25 mins.
- Cool and cut into squares.
More Keto “Bars” Recipes
– Keto Brownie Bars
– Keto Sweet Nut Bars
– Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
– Keto Chocolate Coconut Bars
POST YOUR RECIPE!
To post your recipe, click here. Share your favorite recipe.
Get your Keto recipe published on the blog with a link back to your own site or social media account.
THE EMOTIONAL EATING GUIDE (FREE)
The Eating Love Guide has helped many people regain control of their eating patterns, resulting not only in weight loss but also better health and improved self-esteem. To read it online, click here.