- 1 cup cream (high fat)
- 1/4 cup granulated sweetener
- 2 TBSP butter
- 1 cup keto chocolate chips
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment or wax paper.
- Stir 1st 3 ingredients in a saucepan on medium until slightly thick.
- Add chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Pour into pan.
- Refrigerate overnight.
More Keto “Bars” Recipes
POST YOUR RECIPE!
To post your recipe, click here. Share your favorite recipe.
Get your Keto recipe published on the blog with a link back to your own site or social media account.
THE EMOTIONAL EATING GUIDE (FREE)
The Eating Love Guide has helped many people regain control of their eating patterns, resulting not only in weight loss but also better health and improved self-esteem. To read it online, click here.