- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/8 cup granulated sweetener
- 1 egg
- 2 TBSP melted coconut oil
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line muffin tins with paper muffin cups.
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Fill muffin tins with batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool and serve.
More Keto Recipes
POST YOUR RECIPE!
To post your recipe, click here. Share your favorite recipe.
Get your Keto recipe published on the blog with a link back to your own site or social media account.
THE EMOTIONAL EATING GUIDE (FREE)
The Eating Love Guide has helped many people regain control of their eating patterns, resulting not only in weight loss but also better health and improved self-esteem. To read it online, click here.