- 3 cups fresh strawberries
- 3 TBSP sweetener
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Cut up fresh strawberries into small pieces – or – heat them on low for 30 minutes to make it saucy (frozen works well for making sauce too).
- Make the whipped cream: Add the cream and sweetener to a large bowl. Beat on medium high until foamy.
- Make layers with the 2 ingredients in dessert cups and enjoy.
More Keto “Creamy” Recipes
– Blueberry Cream Parfait
– Strawberries & Cream w/ Cream Cheese
– Keto Strawberry Milkshake
POST YOUR RECIPE!
To post your recipe, click here. Share your favorite recipe.
Get your Keto recipe published on the blog with a link back to your own site or social media account.
THE EMOTIONAL EATING GUIDE (FREE)
The Eating Love Guide has helped many people regain control of their eating patterns, resulting not only in weight loss but also better health and improved self-esteem. To read it online, click here.