- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 TBSP granulated sweetener
- Stir all ingredients (well) into a cozy looking mug and warm it up in the microwave for 1 minute.
Notes & Options:
A few notes:
– Spice it up by adding in a cinnamon stick, anise star or shavings of sugar-free bakers chocolate.
– Heavy cream can be used if you prefer you hot chocolate creamy. I’d suggest starting with 1/8 cup of heavy cream and 7/8 cup of the unsweetened coconut milk.
– If you don’t have coconut milk you can use almond milk or cow’s milk, if you don’t mind using some of the natural sugar in regular milk as part of your 25 grams of carbs limit on the Keto diet.
– If you want a quicker way to your chocolate milk then Hershey’s makes ‘zero sugar syrup’ and you can just pour that into almond milk instead. Or simply buy unsweetened, chocolate almond milk and be done with it lol, but as you know, nothing’s ever as good as homemade.
More Keto “Creamy” Recipes
POST YOUR RECIPE!
To post your recipe, click here. Share your favorite recipe.
Get your Keto recipe published on the blog with a link back to your own site or social media account.
THE EMOTIONAL EATING GUIDE (FREE)
The Eating Love Guide has helped many people regain control of their eating patterns, resulting not only in weight loss but also better health and improved self-esteem. To read it online, click here.