- 1/2 cup almond or coconut flour
- 3 TBS granulated sweetener
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup keto chocolate chips (for topping)
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (for topping)
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment or wax paper.
- Stir 1st 3 ingredients in a bowl. Spread dough into pan.
- Add other 2 ingredients into a bowl, microwave in 20 second increments until soft.
- Stir and pour over peanut butter dough.
- Freeze for 1 hour, cut into squares and serve.
More Keto “Bars” Recipes
POST YOUR RECIPE!
To post your recipe, click here. Share your favorite recipe.
Get your Keto recipe published on the blog with a link back to your own site or social media account.
THE EMOTIONAL EATING GUIDE (FREE)
The Eating Love Guide has helped many people regain control of their eating patterns, resulting not only in weight loss but also better health and improved self-esteem. To read it online, click here.