- 2 oz Dark Chocolate Baking Bar
- 2 sticks of butter
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Sweetener
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and melt the chocolate in a saucepan. Let cool.
- Combine the butter and sweetener with a mixer on low. Slowly add in the chocolate. Add in eggs, one at a time. Add the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Combine until incorporated. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop cookie dough onto the baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool and serve.
More Keto “Cookies” Recipes
– Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
– Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
POST YOUR RECIPE!
To post your recipe, click here. Share your favorite recipe.
Get your Keto recipe published on the blog with a link back to your own site or social media account.
THE EMOTIONAL EATING GUIDE (FREE)
The Eating Love Guide has helped many people regain control of their eating patterns, resulting not only in weight loss but also better health and improved self-esteem. To read it online, click here.