- 1 cup of natural peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sweetner
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened chocolate chips (I use large ones)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spoon the batter onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment.
- Press into the shape of cookies.
- Bake at 350° for 8 minutes depending on size .
More Keto “Cookie” Recipes
POST YOUR RECIPE!
To post your recipe, click here. Share your favorite recipe.
Get your Keto recipe published on the blog with a link back to your own site or social media account.
THE EMOTIONAL EATING GUIDE (FREE)
The Eating Love Guide has helped many people regain control of their eating patterns, resulting not only in weight loss but also better health and improved self-esteem. To read it online, click here.