Keto Peanut Butter Smoothie Recipe
– 1/2 cup Whipping Cream
– 1/2 cup Cream Cheese at room temperature
– 3 tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
– 1/4 cup sweetener powdered
– 1 tsp Vanilla
– Pinch of Salt
– Beat whipping cream with an electric blender for 3-5 minutes.
– Store in the fridge.
– Mix together the cream cheese, peanut butter, sweetener, vanilla and pinch of salt.
– Add mixture into the whipped cream bowl, until thoroughly combined.
– Serve immediately or refrigerate for 1-2 hours if you prefer it to be cold.
POST YOUR RECIPE!
To post your recipe, click here. Share your favorite recipe.
Get your Keto recipe published on the blog with a link back to your own site or social media account.
THE EMOTIONAL EATING GUIDE (FREE)
The Eating Love Guide has helped many people regain control of their eating patterns, resulting not only in weight loss but also better health and improved self-esteem. To read it online, click here.