Keto Mozzarella Sticks Recipe
4 Mozzarella cheese sticks (cut in half)
2 TBSP almond flour
1 1/4cup parmasean
– Mix parmesan and almond flour in one bowl.
– Beat 2 eggs in another bowl.
– Take the mozza sticks and dip in both bowls, alternating between the 2 several times until coated.
– Put in freezer for 1 hour.
– Cook in a frying pan with hot oil (pre-heated, canola) for a couple of minutes per side or until golden brown.
– Let them dry on paper towels and serve
POST YOUR RECIPE!
To post your recipe, click here. Share your favorite recipe.
Get your Keto recipe published on the blog with a link back to your own site or social media account.
THE EMOTIONAL EATING GUIDE (FREE)
The Eating Love Guide has helped many people regain control of their eating patterns, resulting not only in weight loss but also better health and improved self-esteem. To read it online, click here.