- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 Tbsp Cacao
- 1 package of sugar free chocolate chips (sweetened with sweetener)
- Place chocolate chips in a medium bowl.
- Heat cream on stove over medium heat, then pour onto chocolate chips and stir.
- Place bowl in fridge for 2 hours
- Shape the mixture into balls and roll in the cacao.
- Serve. Refrigerate for up to 1 week.
More Keto “Balls” Recipes
POST YOUR RECIPE!
To post your recipe, click here. Share your favorite recipe.
Get your Keto recipe published on the blog with a link back to your own site or social media account.
THE EMOTIONAL EATING GUIDE (FREE)
The Eating Love Guide has helped many people regain control of their eating patterns, resulting not only in weight loss but also better health and improved self-esteem. To read it online, click here.