- ¼ cup Almonds
- ¼ cup Almond Butter
- 1 Tbsp Sweetner
- ¼ cup of unsweetened Chocolate Chips,
- 1 Tbsp MCT Oil
- Place almonds, almond butter, and sweetner in a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Add the chocolate chips and oil. Mix until blended.
- Shape the mixture into balls and place on a tray.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
More Keto “Balls” Recipes
POST YOUR RECIPE!
To post your recipe, click here. Share your favorite recipe.
Get your Keto recipe published on the blog with a link back to your own site or social media account.
THE EMOTIONAL EATING GUIDE (FREE)
The Eating Love Guide has helped many people regain control of their eating patterns, resulting not only in weight loss but also better health and improved self-esteem. To read it online, click here.