Homemade Keto Cheese Bagels Recipe
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 6 oz)
2 ounces cream cheese
1 large egg
1 1/4 cup almond flour
1 tbsp baking powder
– Place the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese in a bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Stir and microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute more.
– Add egg and dry ingredients until a dough forms. It is sticky.
– Preheat oven to 400 F and place rack into the middle of the oven. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
– Divide dough into 6 equal pieces. Lightly oil hands and roll each portion into a snake and seal the ends together forming a ring. Place on the parchment paper pressing gently to adhere.
– Bake for 12 minutes or until the outside has browned.
Makes 6 average sized bagels. They keep for 7-10 days and also freeze well.
POST YOUR RECIPE!
To post your recipe, click here. Share your favorite recipe.
Get your Keto recipe published on the blog with a link back to your own site or social media account.
THE EMOTIONAL EATING GUIDE (FREE)
The Eating Love Guide has helped many people regain control of their eating patterns, resulting not only in weight loss but also better health and improved self-esteem. To read it online, click here.